In the spotlight… an afternoon with Claire Menary.
In September 2017 we had the pleasure of getting a visit from Claire, powerhouse photographer, travel and fashion blogger. Claire’s stunning photographic prints are top of our studio wish lists, and we love hearing the stories behind her travels. Since our first meeting, Claire’s been to many a Matthew Calvin event and has become a regular studio visitor. Colin (always eager for a fresh face in the studio) is always thrilled by Claire’s visits, and we know he’s a good judge of character! We caught up with Claire to chat photography and jewellery.
“Wear your jewellery whichever way you want – there are no rules!“
- Engrave, NecklacesThe simple but elegant Engravable Large Circle Necklace, in high-polish gold, silver and rose gold – adds a modern, minimalist class to any look. Choose a heavyweight or lightweight belcher chain, or a beaded chain to really make the piece your own. These items are made to order. Please allow 3-4 days for silver necklaces and 4-5 days for gold necklaces.£128.00 – £138.00£128.00 – £138.00
- EarringsA brand new design, creating a stunning minimalist look alone, but also perfect for pairing with our Thin Wire Hoops. Matthew Calvin’s Mini Thin Wire Hoops are designed with clean, simple lines in mind, and to add a subtle touch of design, whatever your jewellery look is. These hoops are simplicity at its finest. They feature a hinged clasp so the hoops sit securely around the ear. Available in Sterling Silver, 18 Carat Rose and Gold Plated finishes.£34.00£34.00
- NecklacesLariat Point Necklace Part of the brand new Details Collection Available in Sterling Silver, 18 Carat Rose and Gold Plated finishes.£108.00 – £118.00£108.00 – £118.00
- EarringsThe Small Beaded Hoops are a minimal, signature design by Matthew Calvin. Also available in a larger size and in Sterling Silver, 18 Carat Rose and Gold Plated finishes.£38.00£38.00
- SaleThe Double Meteor Ring is a stunning statement ring that forms part of the Meteorite collection. A unique, unusual and intriguing piece, available in Sterling silver, gold and 18ct rose gold-plate. Inspired by his training in pattern-cutting, designer Matthew Calvin applied his experience in design to make these through the principle of 'working backwards', using the lost wax casting method. The result is a range of solid, weighty pieces which are hand-finished rather than machine-finished.£46.80 – £50.40£46.80 – £50.40
See Claire’s Top 5 Matthew Calvin picks above – we’ve loved seeing how she chooses to style our jewellery. Need some more inspiration? Head over to our tagged photos on Instagram to see how both influencers and customers style their Matthew Calvin pieces! Want to show us how you style yours? Tag @m.calvin or #matthewcalvin today.