- Black Friday, SaleThe Linear Ring is part of the Point collection; modern, clean lines and full, considered angles and curves make the studio's signature pieces some of it's most comfortable and easy-to-wear.£20 – £24£20 – £24
- Black Friday, SaleThe Small Cut Off Pendant’s mathematical, tubular shape is perfected by the metals’ high polish – surfaces catch the light when turned this way and that; a new side to see every time you look.£34 – £38£34 – £38
- Black Friday, Sale£21 – £27Stunning, simple yet classic design has no better example in jeweller Matthew Calvin's work than this, the Allied Ring in Sterling silver, 18ct gold plate and 18ct rose gold plate.£21 – £27
- SaleA statement take on the Deca ring, the Nouveau Ring’s design recalls Art Deco architectural features and 1930's glamour. Inspired by designer Matthew Calvin’s fascination with the Golden Age of cinema, old Hollywood, and the arte moderne style.£29 – £32£29 – £32
- Black Friday, SaleThe Bellot ring’s subtle, classic design recalls Art Deco architectural features and 1930's glamour. Inspired by designer Matthew Calvin’s fascination with the Golden Age of cinema, old Hollywood, and the arte moderne style.£25 – £30£25 – £30
- Black Friday, SaleMatthew Calvin's machinist collection is a clear favourite, with clean lines and mixed metals featuring heavily. The truss bangle is the newest addition to this range, a high polish D shaped wire bangle with a flat feature edge to create maximum impact. Currently available in solid Sterling Silver, 18 Carat Rose & Gold plated Sterling Silver.£65 – £71£65 – £71
- Black Friday, SaleThe newest addition to the bestselling collection, Matthew Calvin introduces the point bangle. Made from high polish solid sterling silver, this eye catching piece encapsulates simplicity and femininity. Pair with the point hoops & the point ring for style that is perfect for your transition between day & night. Currently available in sterling silver, 18 carat rose and gold plated sterling silver! Mix and match metals for a powerful look!£65 – £71£65 – £71
- Black Friday, SaleThe classic. Available in gold, rose gold and silver, the perfect, high-shine shape of the Point Studs has marked them as one of the collection and the studio's standout pieces. High-end, like a studded designer slipper, yet never losing any of that punk charm, the Point Stud is a small, elegant way of adding rebelliousness to any look.£20 – £23
- Black Friday, SaleMuch like their sister designs, the Tiny Tube Studs and Tiny Double Tube Studs, the Tiny Triple Tube Studs are beautiful, simple, low-profile yet unusual ear studs.
- Black Friday, SaleThe lozenge-shaped Shot Studs, in high-polish metals - gold, rose gold and silver - add modern, minimalist class to any look.£20 – £23
- Black Friday, SaleA statement version of the Small Cut Off Studs, This pair of earrings’ mathematical, tubular shape is perfected by the high polish of the metal – surfaces catch the light when turned this way and that; a new side to see every time you look. The solid, modern, practical pieces, as desired in gold, rose gold, and silver, are one of the Machinist collection’s designs.£25 – £29£25 – £29
- Necklaces, SaleOne of the first necklace designs by Matthew Calvin, the Collar Necklace is a lightweight, delicate piece that makes a statement. Available in Sterling silver, 18ct rose and gold plated finishes.£48 – £58£48 – £58
- Black Friday, SaleTaking the triple dot design one step further, the Triple Dot Ring applies its unique modern shape to an elegant, plain ring band, creating a piece of jewellery that is really quite special.£23 – £26£23 – £26
- Black Friday, SaleLike a target, or a pyramid, the Staggered Point Studs in rose gold, gold and silver make their mark. Not too raised, so as not to come too far from the earlobe, but with an accentuated gradient so that the high polish metal can catch the light and shadows equally, these very unique pieces are a real beauty.£20 – £23
- Black Friday, SaleA special ring with a special place in the studio's history. The regular Meteorite Ring - there's a finer version available, which is suited more to layering and stacking - is one of the modern, unisex pieces which gained Matthew Calvin's reputation as a jeweller, and for these distinctive styles. Hand-textured with the same unique hammering technique that can be seen throughout its eponymous collection, the Meteorite Ring is part of a group of solid, hand-crafted rings that not only make gorgeous gifts, but are perfect for everyday wear. The Meteorite collection was the first out of the studio. For its designs, the jeweller uses different hammering techniques to shape the wire, and to bring an eye-catching shine to a mix of metals. Meteorite pendants and double ring designs lead the collection, displaying the designer’s signature contrast of heavily-textured metals and high polishes.£29 – £32£29 – £32
- SaleThese beautiful hand-textured ear studs were designed with a unique casting and hammering technique, to bring an eye-catching shine to the finish of the metals - gold, rose gold, and silver.Inspired by his training in pattern-cutting, Matthew applied a new principle of ‘working backwards’, using a 'lost wax' casting method to create the pieces in the Meteorite collection. This means these studs, and the rest of the asteroid-themed pendants, bracelets and rings were started with wax and carved by hand, forming a prototype that makes a negative mould and is then cast into silver, allowing for the specific texture.
- Black Friday, SaleThe Dodecahedron Bracelet was dreamed up by designer Matthew Calvin while experimenting with 3D design and visualisation. The bracelet is delicate, playful and exact. The modern shape catches the light, beautiful in whichever high polish metal – gold or silver – you choose.
- Black Friday, SalePart of the Essentials Collection, the Barrel Studs add a touch of elegance to any outfit or occasion. Dreaming up these beautiful, simple pieces, jeweller Matthew Calvin was playing with normal, ‘basic’ shapes for a new range of jewellery – mixing them with quality high-polish materials and finishes to create special everyday pieces.£17 – £19£17 – £19